The uTrack-X32 is the new expansion card of Cymatic Audio which open a wide range of new options for the X32 and M32 family of consoles.
The dymanic Dutch brand creates players and recording devices of high quality, very reliable and with an intuitive interface, and they guarantee high quality for a good price.
The uTrack-X32 can digitally record 32 channels direct from the console, without the need for additional hardware or computers, so there is no need to connect any cabling, make new sessions, arm tracks or verify input levels.
The uTrack-X32 allows you to perform virtual sound checks, which means no more waiting for musicians; You now have ample time to rehearse and fine-tune your mix.
The uTrack-X32 fits snugly into the X32 or M32 expansion card slot, operates completely independently and does not interfere with any of the console’s mixing operations.
Finally, when the uTrack-X32 own recording facilities are not being used, the uTrack-X32 also allows you to use your console as a 32-input, 32-output USB computer audio interface.
- 32 channel recording directly from your console, no computer or tablet needed
- Simple one-button “Push and Go” user interface to record
- 32-channel player, remotely controlled with uRemote software (Android, Win, IOS, OS X)
- 32-input, 32-output USB computer audio interface for Windows, OS X and iOS
- 32-Channel Recorder/Player features:
- 32 tracks of recording or playback (up to 48kHz/24bits)
- “Pre-Record” mode ensures you never miss a downbeat again
- Conveniently create new takes during continuous recording
- Works with user-supplied, off the shelf USB hard drive for storage
- Recording time limited only by size of USB storage
- Ethernet network interface for remote control from uRemote software
- Free uRemote applications for Windows, OS X, iOS and Android:
- Detailed uTrack-X32 status information
- Large transport control buttons - Create location markers ‘on the fly’ when recording
- Create playback loops ‘on the fly’ - Browse and select songs on connected drive
- Change uTrack-X32 settings
- Free uTool software applications for Windows and OS X allows to conveniently:
- Transfer audio content between uTrack-X32 and computer
- Extract mono wave files from recordings for importing into any DAW
- Create multitrack songs up to 32 channels, for playback from uTrack-X32